About the additional benefits to passengers
- News by RSS
Starting from January 2018, depending on the terms of the preliminary purchase of the travel document (ticket), the following is established:
- when buying a ticket for 45 - 31 days before the date of departure of the train to compartment or SV wagons, the passenger may get a discount of 45%;
- when buying a ticket for 30 - 6 days before the date of departure of the train into compartment or SV wagons, the passenger will get a discount of 35%;
- when buying a ticket in reserved cars for 45 to 31 days before the departure date of the train, a discount of 35% is granted;
- when buying a ticket in a reserved car for 30 - 6 days before the departure of the train, a discount of 25% is granted;
- When buying a ticket for 5 days or less before the train is sent to the passenger, a ticket with a surcharge of 5% to the ticket price is realized.
Accordingly, the shorter the day before the departure date of the train, the lower the discount for the ticket price, and when buying a ticket for 5 days or less before the train departure, the passenger will receive a ticket with a surcharge.
When issuing travel documents in domestic communication (within the same country), as well as for travel of organized groups of passengers, these discounts are not applied. Dear passengers! If you are faced with problems related to the purchase of tickets or other similar costs, please contact the regional reference JSC "O'ztemiryo'lyo'lovchi", or can be accessed through the application "Telegram" at the number + 998-90-957-78-74 .
- print version