Tender No. P06 is being announced for the supply of equipment and materials for the contact network for the Railway Section Electrification Project (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) under (CAREC)
- News by RSS
|Date:||4 April, 2019|
|3527-UZB: Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Corridor 2 (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) Railway Electrification Project|
|Contract No. and Title:||P06: Supply of equipment and materials for contact system|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||16 May, 2019, 14:30 (local time)|
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of CAREC Corridor 2 (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) Railway Electrification Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Joint-Stock Company "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari" (the “Purchaser”) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of equipment and materials for contact system (Contract P06 “Goods), (1) indivisible package (the “Goods”):
(I) messenger wire for contact system with the cross section of 95 mm2;
(II) bimetal steel-copper wire with the cross section of 4 mm2;
(III) sectional strain insulator;
(IV) fixing clip.
Details and specifications are provided in the Bidding Document.
3. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- the Bidder has successfully completed:
- Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 years, of at least 2 contracts each valued at US$2M.
- The Bidder shall demonstrate that each of the goods offered have:
(I) been in production for at least 2 years
(II) been sold a minimum number of units of similar type and specification over the last two (2) years
(III) been in operation for a minimum of 2 years
- Submission of audited financial statements or, if not required by the law of the Bidder’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the Purchaser, for the last 3 years to demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder’s financial position. As a minimum, the Bidder’s net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
- Minimum average annual turnover of US$ 5 M calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 years.
4. International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries, as stated in the Bidding Document.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bidding and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from 09:00 to 18:00 hours starting from 4 April, 2019.
6. To obtain the bidding documents for the Contract Supply of equipment and materials for contact system, in English, eligible bidders should request for delivery by sending a written application at the address indicated below.
7. Bidders shall submit their bids as follows:
· to the address below
· on or before the deadline: 14:30 hours (local time) on 16 May, 2019
· together with a Bid Security as specified/described in the Bidding Document
8. Bids will be opened immediately after the bid submission deadline in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 15:00 on 16 May 2019.
9. The JSC "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari" will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
10. The address referred to above is:
The JSC O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari (Uzbek Railways UTY)
Attention: Mr. A.M. Djuraev
Head of PIU, Room 340
7 Shevchenko St, Tashkent 100060
Fax: 998 (71) 238-8449
Phone: 998 (71) 237-8710 998(71) 237-9195
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Project Implementation Team
- Объявление тендера IFB-P06-eng ГРП от 03.04.2019.doc doc, 269 Кб КБ
- print version