Invitation for a tender
- News by RSS
28 December 2016
2781-UZB: CAREC Corridor 6 (Marakand–Karshi) Railway Electrification Project
Contract No. and Title:
B03: Supply Track Maintenance Equipment and Machinery
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
08 February 2017, 14:00 hours (local time)
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of CAREC Corridor 6 (Marakand–Karshi) Railway Electrification Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of the Loan to payments under the contract for the supply and delivery to Uzbekistan of Supply Track Maintenance Equipment and Machinery in two (2) indivisible lots (the Goods). Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Joint-Stock Railway Company–Uzbek Railways (the Purchaser) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders from member countries of ADB for the supply and delivery of the following Goods (in Lots):
· Lot 1: Track Leveling, Tamping and Lining Machine (VPR)
· Lot 2: Rail/Road Rail Welding Machine
(Details and specifications are provided in the Bidding Document)
3. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
The Bidder shall include data and information in its Bid showing that the Bidder has successfully completed:
· Lot 1: Two contracts within the last 5 years each with a value of at least $3 million with a scope of supply similar to that specified in Section VI for Lot 1. Similarity in scope shall, at minimum, mean that contract scope included supply of the following items: Track Leveling, Tamping and Lining Machine (VPR)
· Lot 2: Two contracts within the last 5 years each with a value of at least $2 million with a scope of supply similar to that specified in Section VI for Lot 2. Similarity in scope shall, at minimum, mean that contract scope included supply of the following items: Rail/Road Rail Welding Machine
Bidders may submit tenders for any number or combination of lots and may offer discounts for the award of more than one lot. Any such discounts will be considered in the comparison of tenders. Each lot must be priced separately.
4. International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bid from Uzbek Railways and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from 09:00 to 18:00 hours 28 December 2016.
6. To purchase the bidding documents, in English, eligible bidders should request for delivery by sending a written application to Uzbek Railways at the address indicated below after directly depositing to account stated below a non-refundable fee of USD 200 or 600 000 sum, plus all applicable bank charges.
Account: Joint Stock Railway Company - Uzbek Railways
National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity
Branch – Mirabadskoe Otdelenie, Tashkent
OKPO - 01060290
INN - 201051951
MFO - 00875
Account Number - 20210840900600315010 (US$)
Bank Telephone - 998 (712) 293-39-75 or 299-38-39
The document will be sent by courier, if requested to do so, and if an additional sum of USD 60.00 is deposited to the above account. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 on 08 February 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount specified in the bid document.
8. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 14:00 on 08 February 2017.
9. Uzbek Railways will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
Uzbek Railways UTY Attn Mr A.M. Djuraev
7 Shevchenko St Head of PIU, Room 212
Tashkent 100060 Fax 998 (71) 238-8449
Uzbekistan Phone 998 (71) 238-8556 998(71) 237-9195
- uzb2781-B03-ICB (2).doc doc, 260 Кб КБ
- print version