"Khiva - Locomotive": Opening of a new hotel
JSC “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” on the eve of the national holiday Navruz was commissioned a modern hotel in ancient city of Khiva, where the 41 rooms of different classes of service (including 2-3 local and VIP) designed for...
Issued postage stamps depicting Uzbekistan railway stations
Railway stations of Uzbekistan on new postage stamps...
New wagon for people with disabilities
The list of export products of the JSC "Tashkent plant for construction and repair of passenger wagons" included a new wagon designed for...
An agreement was signed with the German company “Airport consulting partners GmbH Beratende Ingenieure”
A meeting with representatives of the German company "Airport consulting partners GmbH Beratende Ingenieure" was held in the JSC "O’zbekiston temir yo’llari". During the dialogue, issues were discussed...
- 3567 test
Questions & answers
Interesting factsAs of 01.01.2019 year
Joint Stock company “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” was founded November 7, 1994 on the basis of the former Central Asian Railway, located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
It has been transported
The total length of railway tracks is 6950 km.
The company has more than
The annual freight turnover equals to 22.9 billion and
Applications of citizens
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan " On appeals of individuals and legal entities " citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons have the right to appeal to the state authorities with a statement, suggestions and complaintsSend an appeal
- Press service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Portal of the State Authority of the Republic of Uzbeksitan
- Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan
- The address of Railway Transport Council
- The address of Organization for Cooperation of Railways
- Single portal of corporate information
- Information-resource center of Capital Market
- The address of The Ministry of the development information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan