Uzbekistan - China: signing a contract for a new batch of electric locomotives
The meeting between the Board of the Railway Administration of Uzbekistan and the representatives of the companies manufacturers and suppliers of locomotives for freight and passenger railway transportation was held...
Angren: displacement of landslide mass is not a threat
On July 8 of this year, at about 15:30 PM, there was a displacement of landslide mass of about 20 million m3 on the Northern side of the...
Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineering and the modern educational process
At the Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers a meeting was held with the participation of First Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Transport Achilboy Jumaniyozovich Ramatov to analyze the implementation of...
In order to create additional facilities for passengers provides additional discounts (up to a certain date) on the direction Tashkent – Andijan – Tashkent...
- 4446 test
Questions & answers
Interesting factsAs of 01.01.2019 year
Joint Stock company “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” was founded November 7, 1994 on the basis of the former Central Asian Railway, located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
It has been transported
The total length of railway tracks is 6950 km.
The company has more than
The annual freight turnover equals to 22.9 billion and
Applications of citizens
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan " On appeals of individuals and legal entities " citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons have the right to appeal to the state authorities with a statement, suggestions and complaintsSend an appeal
- Press service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Portal of the State Authority of the Republic of Uzbeksitan
- Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan
- The address of Railway Transport Council
- The address of Organization for Cooperation of Railways
- Single portal of corporate information
- Information-resource center of Capital Market
- The address of The Ministry of the development information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan