- 137 Developing information and communication technologies
- 310 For passengers!
- 261 A cooperation agreement was signed between the Tashkent Institute of Railway Transport Engineers and JSC "Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport"
- 232 Uzbekistan-Russia: Scientific and Technical Cooperation of Railway Universities
- 517 test
Questions & answers
- How to buy e-tickets?
- Where is it possible to buy the ticket?
- What discounts are there for children?
- What are the privileges for acquisition railroad tickets?
- The right for a 50 percent discount from fare by rail in exchange for coupons and upon presentation of the certificate is granted once a year (two way ticket):
Joint Stock company “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” was founded November 7, 1994 on the basis of the former Central Asian Railway, located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since 1993 is the member of the Organizations of Cooperation railways.
For 2016 it has been transported 68 million tons of loads and 21,1 million. passangers
The operational length of railway is 6500,0 km.
There are more than 75 thousand workers in company
The annual freight turnover equals to 22.9 billion ton-km and the passenger turnover to 3793 mln pass-km
Applications of citizens
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan " On appeals of individuals and legal entities " citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons have the right to appeal to the state authorities with a statement, suggestions and complaintsSend an appeal
- Press service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Portal of the State Authority of the Republic of Uzbeksitan
- Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan
- The address of Railway Transport Council
- The address of Organization for Cooperation of Railways
- Single portal of corporate information
- Information-resource center of Capital Market
- The address of The Ministry of the development information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan