The professor from USA teaches students in Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers
In 2019, 18 November was held a briefing with cooperation of United States Embassy in Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers...
Tashkent became an official participant of European Mobility Week and Car-Free Day
In 2019, Tashkent for the first time became an official participant in the European Mobility Week, which takes place annually from September 16 to 22 and in which about 50 countries around the world take part...
"O ztemiryo'lyo'lovchi" JSC has launched a new system for the sale of railway tickets
on the eve of the 28th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan, a successful launch of the long-awaited new system for the implementation of electronic tickets "E-ticket" took...
During the implementation of the project “Electrification of Railway line Pap-Andijan-Namangan”
During the implementation of the project “Electrification of the Pap – Namangan – Andijan line,” financed by...
- 5206 test
Interesting factsAs of 01.01.2019 year
Joint Stock company “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” was founded November 7, 1994 on the basis of the former Central Asian Railway, located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
It has been transported
The total length of railway tracks is 6950 km.
The company has more than
The annual freight turnover equals to 22.9 billion and
Applications of citizens
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan " On appeals of individuals and legal entities " citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons have the right to appeal to the state authorities with a statement, suggestions and complaintsSend an appeal
- Press service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Portal of the State Authority of the Republic of Uzbeksitan
- Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan
- The address of Railway Transport Council
- The address of Organization for Cooperation of Railways
- Single portal of corporate information
- Information-resource center of Capital Market
- The address of The Ministry of the development information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan